24 Autumn Activities and Fall Festivals in Houston 2018
The fall season has officially commenced, and where better to enjoy this comforting and exciting, yet spooky season, than in Houston, Texas? Every fall, businesses across the city offer fun events, festivals and more to get into the spirit of the season and all of the holidays to come.
We have cultivated this list of 24 things to do this fall so you can check off all of the items on your fall bucket list. Whether you’re looking forward to a comforting pumpkin latte or pie, picking out a pumpkin for a beautiful carving creation, simply finding ways to get more active this season, or are looking for a place to bring the kids, our list has it all!
Get your calendar ready for fall-related activities and festivals in Houston. Houston will be busy this year.
- Get a fall latte at Inversion Coffeehouse
- Pick out a pumpkin and attend the Pumpkin Patch & Scarecrow Festival
- Get pumpkin pie from the Flying Saucer Pie Company
- Buy sunflowers from Blomma Flowers
- Decorate for Halloween with Spookers Halloween Store
- Attend the Texas Renaissance Festival
- Get spooked at the National Museum of Funeral History
- Attend Houston’s Original Greek Festival (October 4th-7th)
- Attend King’s Oktoberfest (October 5th-7th; October 19th-21st)
- Attend OktoberFest at Saint Arnold Brewing (October 6th-October 7th)
- Watch the Houston Symphony perform Hocus Pocus Pops (October 12th)
- Attend Zoo Boo at the Houston Zoo (October 12th-14th)
- Bring your kids to Halloween Monster Mayhem at the Children’s Museum of Houston (October 13th-31st)
- Participate in the Houston Zombie Walk (October 20th)
- Attend the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center’s ArBOOretum (October 20th)
- Watch E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial at Scream on the Green at Discovery Green (October 26th)
- Attend the Dia De Los Muertos Festival (October 27th-October 28th)
- Take your children to the Children’s Museum of Houston’s Halloween Monster Mash Bash (October 31st)
- Bring your kids to SpookTacular at the Woodland’s Children’s Museum (October 31st)
- Participate in the Harry Potter 5K Run (November 4th)
- Shop at the Nutcracker Market (November 8th-11th)
- Attend the Annual Native American Championship Pow Wow (November 10th-November 11th)
- Attend the Thanksgiving Day Parade (November 22nd)
- Participate in the Turkey Trot (November 22nd)
Make this season a fun one with these fall-related activities and festivals in Houston!
But in the midst of all this fun, you still have work to get to. Don’t fret though – at Gorman Uniform, we can help your Texas business save time and money on garments and uniforms, floor mats, mops and facility services so that you can continue your business’ success without missing out on all of the festivities.
To learn more about the services we offer, simply contact us at 713-467-5424.